Occasionally, problems or unsatisfactory results will develop with rhinoplasty that requires a second surgery to correct them. This is called “revision rhinoplasty”, and it is one of Dr. David Kahng’s areas of specialty.
Indications for Revision Rhinoplasty
- Your areas of concern were not addressed in the first rhinoplasty
- Results from the first surgery are not what you expected
- Your results did not heal properly
- Your primary rhinoplasty has caused breathing issues
- Scar tissue or asymmetry have developed due to primary rhinoplasty
- The nasal structures have become weak