Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), found inside your very own blood, holds the key to skin rejuvenation. This treatment is an excellent option for those who prefer a more natural choice than dermal fillers.
Preparing for Your PRP Treatment
- 1 week before treatment: Do not have any other facial treatments done.
- 3-4 days before treatment: Stop taking any anti-inflammatory medications.
- 1-2 weeks before treatment: Stop taking blood-thinners of any kind, as well as any systematic steroids.
- If you have active acne, a skin infection, or any type of wound in the treatment area, postpone your appointment.
- Eat a healthy meal and stay hydrated right before your appointment.