The process of aging can take a tremendous toll on the appearance of the neck. As men and women enter their mid-forties or fifties, a double chin may appear, and the jawline may soften into loose, hanging jowls. A “turkey wattle,” vertical banding, and deep creases in the neck can add years to a person’s appearance. A neck lift in Los Angeles, San Gabriel & Buena Park can help with all of these factors.
Deep Neck Lift
While the neck can show signs of aging before the face, a deep neck lift in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel & Buena Park can stop aging in its tracks. This surgery involves lifting the skin, muscle, fat, glands, and connective tissue to create a smooth and defined neck. The result is a sculpted, defined, contoured neck for an elegant profile.
A deep neck lift offers the following benefits:
- Eliminating a double-chin
- Refining the definition and shape of the jawline
- Improving the fit of open-necked or collared shirts
- Contouring the neck for a graceful, more elegant shape
- Causing minimal scarring
- Achieving a more defined, sculpted jawline
- Improving self-confidence and self-esteem